Saturday, April 28, 2012

Electric and Plumbing in . . . CHECK!

We went to the house last night and saw that the electrician and plumber finished up the inside work. They dug the trench from the box at the street to run the electric and cable lines into the house. The plumber installed the lines that will hook up the the meter at the house and the gas company will need to set that up and run the lines from the street which should happen soon. I took some pictures of the outlet boxes in the kitchen. I can't believe how many I'll have! I think I counted 10!!! Comparing that to what I have now - uh 2, I'll say I will have plenty to operate what I need to. Can't wait to entertain in our new home!
We will be meeting with our project manager, Ben, on Monday for our pre-drywall meeting. Don't know what they discuss in this meeting, but it means we're one step closer to our move-in.
The bathroom in the basement

Can you count the FOUR outlets on the island alone???

There are 6, count 'em 6 outlets on the opposite wall!





3 comments:

  1. I can feel how excited you were while reading this post! It's interesting how your kitchen will end up looking like. I bet it's your favorite part of the house. Is the house all done by now? Have you guys moved in already?

    Darryl Iorio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being that close to moving into your new house awesome! Are you guys satisfied with the plumbing and drainage systems of the house? I hope you'll be able to maintain and take good care of it because it's a good start if you do it while the house is new. The depreciation of the lines will surely slow down.

      Carmella Vancil

      Delete
  2. Well, I think the work is all done by now. But looking at the photos, I think you did an impressive job with the plumbing system. It is important that we give the plumbing system some importance right from the start. A good plumbing system is a sign of a well-built house. [Althea Tumlin]

    ReplyDelete